UP TO 4 DESTINATIONS EACH YEAR
Beach shoots, excursions, city shoots, exotic car shoots, yacht parties/shoots, Miss IBMS Competition , and so much more…
Up to 200 models. 50 photographers. 10 hair and makeup artists. 80 magazines.
Whether you're just getting started in the industry or you're a seasoned pro, this is the event for you. What used to take between 5 to 10 years and thousands of dollars to accomplish in the modeling and photography industry is now wrapped up into 7 full days and 6 nights of non-stop shooting, networking, portfolio building, learning, experience, exposure, support, and events..
Our IBMS Ambassador Program features some of the industry's top models, photographers and influencers. Our Ambassadors will be in attendance during this event ready to shoot with everyone and help out new event attendees with the tips and tricks that they have acquired from years of experience in the industry. During our main event, you will have the opportunity to meet, network, shoot, and build professional relationships with hundreds of positive and ambitious industry professionals just like you.
This event is open to all models, photographers, artists, industry professionals,
spouses, significant others, friends and family members.
IBMS Main Events are designed to be a window into national and international opportunities in the industry.
Accommodations vary. Most of then international events include: meals, beverages, and complete access. (Non US Events)
US Based events are not all inclusive. All events, resort taxes, and fees may apply.
80 magazines will be accepting submissions exclusively from this event.
12 of these magazines will periodically include "Exclusive IBMS Issues" that will only feature content exclusively shot during this event. By attending, your chances of being published and getting discovered are heightened significantly. We work very closely with major publications who source their models and photographers directly from our events. We are proud to say that many of the models and photographers who have attended an IBMS event have been published in national and international print and online publications. You can find images captured at IBMS events on the pages of Maxim, FHM, Playboy, Sports Illustrated, Vanquish and countless more.
- Desired 4 & 5 Star Accommodations
- All photo shoots
- Complete event access
- Exclusive resort access for photo shoots
- Access to all offsite photo shoot excursions
(additional fees may apply)
- Networking opportunities
- Portfolio building opportunities
- Publication opportunities
- And much more
-Some international resorts may include meals and beverages with your package
(Please refer to the individual event for details)
-Does not include airfare or travel
-Miss IBMS Competition
- The IBMS Awards
- The IBMS Costume Party
- The IBMS All White Affair
- The IBMS All Black Party
- The IBMS Pool Party and Swimwear Fashion Show
- The IBMS Alumni Dinner Party
- Daily Photo Shoots
- Exclusive Photo Shoot Excursions
- Magazine Castings and Submission Shoots
- Portfolio Building Sessions
- Nightly Themed Parties and Special Events
- And much more
All Events are subject to change or substitution.
There will be model mentors and photographer mentors present during The IBMS Main Event. Tons of network building opportunities, instruction, exclusive experiences, exposure, support, parties, and events.
During The IBMS Main Event you will have the opportunity to meet, network, shoot, and build professional relationships with numerous industry professionals.
IBMS Main Events are different from typical photography workshops. At a typical photography workshop, one model will pose while numerous photographers shoot the same shot at the same time. Instead, during IBMS Main Events, Models and Photographers will pair together for individual photoshoot sessions for up to an hour at a time. We believe this offers more of an opportunity to network with others and improve your skills hands-on. There will be model mentors and photographer mentors present during The IBMS Main Event. These mentors will be there along the way to give advise and help you with whatever you need throughout the day.
The day will begin before sunrise each morning and end after sunset each evening. It is not mandatory to be present each day at these times but it is highly recommended so that you can take advantage of every shooting and networking opportunity. Each morning at promptly 10:00 AM there will be a group meeting. During this meeting we will talk about the plans for the day, answer questions, recap on the previous day, etc.
Since 2009, The IBMS has been successful in launching hundreds of industry careers and helping new models and photographers get published and gain exposure. The International Bikini Model Search and Bikini Shoot Camp can be your platform to launch yourself into the industry and gain the professional connections needed to continue to grow and succeed.
We are proud to say that many of The IBMS industry professionals are now traveling the world living their dreams. Our models, photographers, artists, and content creators have been published in over 200 national and international covers such as Playboy, exclusively in Maxim, FHM, Esquire, Sports Illustrated, and countless other magazines prints and online publications. They have appeared in television commercials, become spokes models for countless companies, signed contracts with swimwear companies, and have become some of the most professionals in the industry.
1. Attend ALL Meetings
2. Attend all scheduled events
(this is crucial for connecting and networking)
3. Actively participate in all scheduled social gatherings. Introduce yourselves to everyone and get to know as many people as possible.
4. Make good use of your time as much as possible with whoever is prepared to shoot with you.
Dont be afraid to ask models and photographers to shoot with you!
You never know where the perfect shot is going to come from or with who.
5. Discuss each shoot with the model or photographer before your shoot so you have a better understanding of what happens after the shoot.
i.e. publications, receiving edits, approvals, social media, etc.
6. Make sure to exchange contact information with your models and photographers- this is crucial for receiving edits and your networking opportunities.
7. Be active in the chat group and follow the conversations to be most informed about the latest happening with the particular event you are attending.
8. Study the itinerary to be prepared for each day/nights activities. You should receive the itinerary in the group chat before the event.
9. Be prepared for excursions and any additional activity you may want to participate in.
10. Dont be afraid to ask questions!
The IBMS staff will be available to help answer questions and concerns each day.
11. Models and photographers do not have to do or shoot anything they are not comfortable with.
Cohersion is not allowed at IBMS Events, Camps or Regional Competitions.
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND WILL BE ROMVED FROM THE IBMS MODEL AND PHOTOGRAPHER COMMUNITY.